Thursday, September 29, 2011

Your Guests, Their Experience

Recently, I took a much needed vacation to a luxurious hotel and spa.  What I remember most about my visit wasn’t the breathtaking scenery or impeccable food but the overall experience.  Great customer service began from the entrance to the exit.  I remember the warm smile from the doorman, the consistent use of my name by the front desk receptionist, and immediate access to technology making my check-in and check-out flow smoothly.  This is what you want to create for your wedding guests—not just a beautiful memory but an unforgettable EXPERIENCE.  If you have an outdoor ceremony on a hot day; have cool drinks or mini fans available to keep your guests cool.  If the wedding occurs on a rainy day; have extra hostesses armed with oversized umbrellas to assist your guests who forgot to check the forecast.  These little things can turn your event from a distant memory to the experience of a lifetime.
Monique



No comments:

Post a Comment